Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > I have maxprocheck iam having trouble di...
I have maxprocheck iam having trouble diagnostic on 2010 honda accord lx abs

2251 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-08-11 03:12:30

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    munozraphaeltx
    2015-08-10 00:57:14
     I have just purchased the maxcheckpro unit and i was trying to get a diagnostic for an abs light on 2010 honda accord lx tried srs and was fine just could not get the machine to read keeps saying cant read battery check and not correctly connecting with system and ignition switch not right position vehicle has vsa abs and brake light on with a flashing d drive light on any answers please need help 

Tags: problem

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-08-11 03:12:30 (Reply to:munozraphaeltx)

Hi

I don't have use maxcheckpro so don't how the system works on it..............But, if its letting you select models than have you tried to select any other model like instead of Accord try Civic of same year or, any thing of same year and see if that helps...................Also as you have mentioned that your (D) drive light is flashing mean its an Automatic Transmission Vehicle there for you also need to check if there are any faults in Transmission System as well and not only in ABS System...............
  Total1 Pages